Jun 29, 2011

just checkin' in!

hey peeps! so i havent been blogging much . i know :p . but so far my summer has been great! David graduated from 5th grade! craziness! and for memorial weekend i went hiking with a couple of the girls from church! (aseri,lane,luisa,kaylynn, and char'dae) then we had a little photoshoot! superfun! and we had ANOTHER photoshoot the next day lol :) last Saturday i went to SF with my cousins and it was alot of fun! i seriously cant wait for my birthday!! its gonna be super fun!on july 14th im going to Modesto to visit my cousin!! KARA!!:) im going to stay with her for like a week!! its going to be a blast! and then that saturday im going to Sr.Camp! i am sooo excited ! then im going to disneyland in August! im going with my dad and one of my friends :) my family and i have been eating smores haha :) SUPER GOOD! and for 4th of july we might go to the beach!& do a little bonfire and yeah! lol okay so theres people swimming right now and its super cold! theyre crazy! haha okay so i'll try to update my blog more haha:p

No comments:

Post a Comment