Mar 6, 2009

i know i got this from other people...

there was about three kids that always came on the bus... Jumani,charles,kayli. but now they moved and don't come on the bus :(. i believe they moved downtown.whenever Jumani had something bugging her at school she would always tell me to pray for her family because her parents were having problems. so i prayed for her family and i saw a big difference on her face a week later. she said that her parents werent fighting anymore. i said wow thats great but im still going to keep your family in my prayers. i havent seen her since then. charles was the cutest lil wanna be skater boy. whenever we went out for outreach we would show us his skateboard. and lastly kaylee, i love that chick! whenever i went to pick my brother up from school she come running to me to give me a hug.lol. im going to miss those kids a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment